Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First post!

You know, I never really liked writing diaries much. I started a couple while growing up, but nothing ever came of them. This seems suspiciously like a diary of sorts.

So why am I doing this?
Well, I would like a record of my progress in the Arts and Sciences. I am a member of four years of the Society of Creative Anachronism. I've previously been too busy and in too small of a group to do very much. Sure, I have some basic garb and a few projects in progress, but I have much much bigger dreams. This is where I will write my plans and progress, my triumphs and failures, my questions and worries. I am hoping that at least a few people will pick up on reading my posts. I really would like to use this as a medium to pose questions and to receive feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
I welcome your feedback and comments on my posts!