Wednesday, March 2, 2011

These dreams of mine

It seems a bit presumptuous to have two posts in one day, but I am very excited about getting this blog started and can't wait until tomorrow.

Like my first post said, I have big dreams for my future. I am merely in the pondering stages of most of my dreams, but I have moved on to planning a few of them.

My 'Grails'

  • Eleanora di Toledo knitted silk stockings
  • Queen Elizabeth effigy corset and/or Pfaltzgrafin pair of bodies
  • Hans Holbein's Lais of Corinth dress/camica/snood/partlet (This will be my Kingdom A&S Championship entry one day)

HANS HOLBEIN - Lais of Corinth, 1526

So, what does anyone else think of this? Are my dreams too grandiose? Is is good to set my goals so high?

There is much more writing to come on all of these projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
I welcome your feedback and comments on my posts!